The Beautification Council’s Micro Cleaning Service removes the visual and physical cues of
deterioration while increasing pride and restoring beauty. We provide services for individuals, public,
private, or government agencies.
Micro Cleaning and Sanitization is a 9-step proprietary specialized cleaning process consisting of litter abatement , trash elimination, graffiti vandalism removal, illegal dumping extraction, and sanitizing with EPA-approved biodegradable agents to kill microorganisms. Our service plays a major role in violence prevention and increases public health and public safety
MICRO CLEANING SERVICES
- Illegal Dumping Removal: extraction of illegal dumping materials.
- Graffiti Vandalism Removal and Deterrence: removal of illegal graffiti Micro Cleaning and Sanitization removes the residue from illegal dumping and deferred maintenance, sanitizing with EPA-approved biodegradable agents to kill microorganisms
- CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) Consultation: a comprehensive overview of an environment, home, building, business, or lot to assist people with creating a plan with best practices to increase safety and deter crime.
- Homeless Encampment Management: assess the conditions of homeless encampments, zevelop a management plan, assist the unhoused/unsheltered with obtaining critical services and relocation.
- Illegal Dumping Removal
- Graffiti Vandalism Removal and Deterrence
- Micro Cleaning and Sanitization
- Homeless Encampment Management
- CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) Consultation